Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter was born in 1981 on 4th September to Tina Knowles and Mathew Knowles. She has three siblings named Solange Knowles, Nixon Knowles, and Bianca Lawson.
Beyonce was born to be a star and was brought up as a performer. In her youth, she took part in multiple dancing and singing competitions. She entered the entertainment industry when she was a teenager and has grown and become the Queen of the industry.
She married Jay Z in 2008, and the couple has three children together named Blue Ivy Carter and twins named Sir Carter and Rumi Carter. She gave birth to her twins in 2017.
Beyonce is often speculated to be a part of Illuminati, and she has also suggested her connections in her last single ‘Formation’.
Beyonce started her musical journey in the entertainment industry with an all-girl group called ‘Destiny’s Child’ in 1990. But she left the band in 2006 to pursue a solo career. She has worked with multiple stars throughout her career.
You can make an estimate of her popularity with her Instagram Followers, which exceed over 107 million.
She has also appeared in movies like ‘Carmen: A Hip Hopera,’ ‘The Pink Panther,’ ‘Epic,’ ‘Austin Powers in Goldmember,’ ‘Life Is But a Dream,’ ‘Obsessed,’ and ‘Dreamgirls.’
She has released six albums titled, ‘Dangerously in Love,’ ‘B’Day,’ ‘I Am… Sasha Fierce’, ‘4’, ‘Beyonce,’ and ‘Lemonade,’ which was released last year.
‘Lemonade,’ made headlines for the black culture appropriation in it, some of its song lyrics also hinted on cheating rumors of Jay Z.
Beyonce is also an active philanthropist. She supports campaigns for equality, educational rights, black lives matters, etc. In 2005, Beyonce co-founded a fashion line named ‘House of Dereon’ with her mother. In 2008, a mobile game called ‘Beyonce Fashion Diva’ was launched by Starwave Mobile.
Her songs are known for representing a social message. She often sings about equality, freedom, and female emotions. Her video song ‘Pretty Hurts’ criticized the society, calling people out on their hypocrisy and desperation to look beautiful even if it’s fake.
Awards & Achievements
Beyonce has been nominated for 62 Grammy awards and has won 22 Grammys. Beyonce is the second female artist with the most awards. She has also won 24 MTV Video Music Awards. She also has a record for winning most Soul Train Awards and BET Awards. In 2007, she won the honor of the International Artist of Excellence by the American Music Award. In 2014 she also won the MTV’s Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award. Beyonce has been nominated for over 819 awards and has won 292 awards.
20 Beyonce Quotes
1. “When you love and accept yourself, when you know who really cares about you, and when you learn from your mistakes, then you stop caring about what people who don’t know you think.” – Beyonce
2. “Whenever I’m confused about something, I ask God to reveal the answers to my questions, and he does.” – Beyonce
3. “I hold a lot of things in. I’m always making sure everybody is okay. I usually don’t rage; I usually don’t curse. So for me, it’s a great thing to be able to scream and say whatever I want.” – Beyonce
4. “When you really don’t like a guy, they’re all over you, and as soon as you act like you like them, they’re no longer interested.” – Beyonce
5. “I think music is something that can, and should, be used to get you into different things because eventually what goes up must come down – we’re not going to be the number one group in the world forever – so you have to have something else to fall back on.” – Beyonce
6th of Beyonce Quotes
6. “Power means happiness; power means hard work and sacrifice.” – Beyonce
7. “My focus is my art, and that’s what I love to do. I have to be really passionate in order to do something. I’ve turned down many things that I just didn’t believe in.” – Beyonce
8. “We all have our imperfections. But I’m human, and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.” – Beyonce
9. “I wanted to sell a million records, and I sold a million records. I wanted to go platinum; and I went platinum. I’ve been working nonstop since I was 15. I don’t even know how to chill out.” – Beyonce
10. “For me, it’s about the way I carry myself and the way I treat other people. My relationship and how I feel about God and what He does for me, is something deeply personal. It’s where I came from, my family, I was brought up in a religious household and that’s very important to me.” – Beyonce
11th of Beyonce Quotes
11. “I get nervous when I don’t get nervous. If I’m nervous I know I’m going to have a good show.” – Beyonce
12. “I feel like you get more bees with honey. But that doesn’t mean I don’t get frustrated in my life. My way of dealing with frustration is to shut down and to think and speak logically.” – Beyonce
13. “I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.” – Beyonce
14. “I truly believe that women should be financially independent from their men. And let’s face it, money gives men the power to run the show. It gives men the power to define value. They define what’s sexy. And men define what’s feminine. It’s ridiculous.” – Beyonce
15. “I don’t really like to call myself a brand, and I don’t like to think of myself as a brand. I’m a singer, a songwriter, a musician and a performer. And an actress, and all the other things that I do. When you add it all together, some might call it a brand, but that’s not my focus.” – Beyonce
16. “The more successful I become, the more I need a man.” – Beyonce
17. “I always try to be myself. Ever since I was an introverted kid, I’d get on stage and be able to break out of my shell.” – Beyonce
18. “I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.” – Beyonce
19. “To be able to travel the world, especially to places I never thought I’d be… it’s really, you know, still fascinating for me.” – Beyonce
20. “I love my job, but it’s more than that: I need it.” – Beyonce
21. “We’re African-American and we work together as a family, so people assume we’re like the Jacksons. But I didn’t have parents using me to get out of a bad situation.” – Beyonce
22. “We all have our purpose, we all have our strengths.” – Beyonce
23. “Strong enough to bear the children. Then get back to business.” – Beyonce
24. “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.” – Beyonce
25. “The reality is, sometimes you lose.” – Beyonce
Thanks for checking out these awesome Beyonce quotes! If you enjoyed the list, please help us spread the word by sharing it on your social media.