We are going to talk about the SSLs affiliate program in this post.
The SSLs is a popular SSL certificate shop.
Coming to the affiliate program, you can earn money for bringing customers to SSLs.
Before becoming a SSLs affiliate, you should be knowing the eligibility criteria.
Who Can Join The SSLs Affiliate Program?
Anyone who has an active website can apply for this affiliate program.
Your site must be generating some organic traffic.
The domain name must be top level like .com, .net or .org.
The domains registered in free hosting platforms like Blogspot and WordPress.com are not allowed.
How To Join SSLs Affiliate Program?
At the time of writing this article, the SSLs affiliate program is managed by Impact Radius affiliate network.
To join as an affiliate, visit the Impact Radius page and apply.
The SSLs team will take at least 24 hours to review your application.
How Can Affiliates Promote the SSLs?
The affiliates can promote the SSLs using the following methods:
- The affiliates can create the text link and use banners from the Impact Radius dashboard.
- Are you a blogger? If your answer is yes, then write a blog post about the SSLs and embed your affiliate link.
- Do you have a list of subscribers? If yes, then let them know about the SSLs through the newsletters.
- Are you a YouTuber? If your answer is yes, then create a video about the SSLs and leave your affiliate link in the description.
- You can promote the SSLs on your websites and social profiles.
How Much Does The SSLs Affiliates Make?
The affiliate can earn 35% commission from every first sale.
But, remember that you cannot earn from renewals.
How And When Will You Get Paid?
The affiliates will receive payments on the request basis.
You need at least $10 for getting paid.
The payment options are PayPal and Electronic funds transfer.
How Can You Reach The Support Team?
If you have any queries about the affiliate program, then reach the support team at email@example.com.
What Is The Final Conclusion?
One should join the SSLs affiliate program to earn decent commissions.
If you had worked with SSLs as an affiliate, then share your working experiences.
Hope this SSLs affiliate program review help the people while getting started.